Muscle Armour Glutamin
WHAT IS MUSCLE ARMOUR?
MUSCLE ARMOUR is a flawless product with a strong character and perfect pharmaceutical quality that no one can resist. Its amazing formula is precisely structured to increase the quality energy in the working muscle, to increase protein synthesis, as well as the specific characteristic in the muscle cell, called efficiency. MUSCLE ARMOUR increases the specific strength indicators (maximum strength, explosive power, strength endurance) and accelerates the recovery processes in the body. The main key ingredients that make up MUSCLE ARMOUR and contribute to the delivery of the most important and invaluable ingredients in our body are: (L-Glutamine (micronized formula)) and (Adenosine 5'-triphosphate (96% ATP disodium)).
- Why exactly (L-Glutamine (micronized formula))?
L-Glutamine is the most abundant free amino acid in our body. It is contained mainly in the muscles of our body. L-Glutamine is the basic amino acid used for the biosynthesis of structural proteins. It is unique (micronized formula), which is the main ingredient in MUSCLE ARMOUR, is the fastest absorbed and the best in terms of bio-physiological digestibility. The micronized formula of L-Glutamine is the easiest amino acid to cross the blood-brain barrier and is known as the best "brain fuel". There, L-Glutamine is converted to glutamic acid, which is essential for all brain functions. The micronized formula of L-Glutamine regulates the alkaline-acid balance in our body and is the basis of the building blocks that play a fundamental role in the synthesis of RNA and DNA structures.
- What is its action?
- L-Glutamine is the only amino acid that contains in its molecule NOT ONE nitrogen atom, but TWO
- L-Glutamine acts as a 'cleaner of ammonia' from tissues, especially from brain tissue and the transfer of nitrogen from one place to another
- L-Glutamine increases protein synthesis and increases the release of somatotropin (growth hormone) - extremely important for bodybuilders who follow strict and long dietary cycles
- L-Glutamine lowers cortisol levels - a very important detail in building quality muscle mass (more than one-third of muscle glutamine can be released during stress; which clearly shows that its high levels of ammonia in the body will prevent skeletal muscle loss)
- L-Glutamine reduces fat accumulation (effect linked again to cortisol levels)
- L-Glutamine increases the production and accumulation of glycogen, which keeps muscle voluminous and toned
- L-Glutamine improves the hydration of the body, but especially that of the muscles (hydrophilic properties)
- L-Glutamine transports water to the working muscle, thus increasing its working capacity and helping to increase hypertrophy.
- L-Glutamine helps regulate blood glucose levels
- L-Glutamine can also be used by diabetics as a regulator of glucose tolerance.
- L-Glutamine is the main fuel used by cells in the gut, supporting the optimal functioning of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract.
- L-Glutamine increases immunity, strengthens the intestinal flora, and helps reduce toxins entering the blood
- L-Glutamine increases the levels of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which is needed to maintain normal brain function and mental activity
- L-Glutamine is also useful in the treatment of arthritis, autoimmune diseases, fibrosis, intestinal diseases, peptic ulcers, connective tissue diseases, tissue damage caused by radiation treatment of cancer, chronic fatigue, impotence and senility
- Why exactly (Adenosine 5’-triphosphate (96% ATP disodium))?
Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is a chemical macroergic compound that contains the most energy-rich bonds. It is made up of 3 main ingredients: nitrogen base adenine, ribose and 3 phosphoric acid residues. ATP contains in its molecule 2 macroergic bonds, which when torn release the most powerful energy for the needs of our body. Classified as the "molecular currency" of intercellular energy exchange, ATP transports energy enclosed in complex biochemical bonds. This energy is used for almost all metabolic needs of cells - protein production, membrane building, movement, division, differentiation and capillarization, etc. All biochemical reactions are performed with the participation of an enzyme or enzyme complexes and the energy provided by the macroergic bonds of ATP.
ATP is the most powerful universal energy accumulator in living cells. It is synthesized in the cell by various metabolic pathways, such as glycolysis, the Krebs cycle, the respiratory chain and others. About 100-150 moles of ATP (50-75 kg, i.e. the average female/male weight) are obtained and used in one day in the human body, and one molecule of ATP is resynthesized hundreds of times a day. The instantaneous amount is about 250 grams, and the lifetime of one molecule of ATP is not more than a minute.
- What is its action?
- ATP is the most powerful universal energy accumulator in living cells.
- ATP is the most powerful and purest substance for increasing muscle energy.
- ATP is the direct energy that increases proportionally and supports muscle contraction.
- ATP increases the maximum strength indicators by directly delivering ready energy to the working muscle.
- ATP increases strength endurance.
- ATP increases protein synthesis and increases hypertrophy in working muscles.
- ATP increases blood flow, dilates blood vessels (more pronounced capillary network) and helps accelerate musular trophism (muscle cell nutrition).
- ATP provides the energy to replenish glycogen stores in the body.
- ATP is the main energy provider that increases the ability of red blood cells to release oxygen to the muscles. As a result, the (maximum oxygen consumption) VO2 max.
- ATP protects muscle tissue from breakdown, preventing short-term energy crises that occur during heavy, intense exercise and quickly lead to "failure".
- ATP supports the synthesis of muscle and liver glycogen.
- ATP prevents the accumulation of lactic acid in muscle tissue.
- ATP is the main agent involved in muscle relaxation (relaxation) after the cessation of a nerve impulse.
- ATP is involved in a number of megabolic processes in the brain, it increases the efficiency of nerve cells and the tissue that feeds them.
NB! Why ATP supplementary intake is so important!
Because the content of ATP in the muscle cell is too small. It provides muscle work for only 1-3 seconds (about 45 single muscle contractions). In order for the muscle to work for a long time, continuous recovery (resynthesis) of ATP is required. Through the food we eat, we cannot meet the body's needs for ATP. The foods that contain the most ATP are 'live foods' – fruits, vegetables, and above all, polysaccharides. However, most (almost all) of free ATP is destroyed by the aggressive chemical environment in the stomach, so you should not rely solely on the synthesis of ATP from food. Therefore, most often the active substance is "packaged" in capsules to pass safely to the site of absorption. Be suspicious of products in dissolved or powdered form containing ATP!
- Method of use.
The way you can use MUSCLE ARMOUR is quite variable. It depends on the individual goals you want to achieve, your age, personal weight, height, individual metabolic indicators and homeostasis.
The best option is to start with 2 capsules three times a day (a total of 6 capsules). Those of you who want better results can take 3 capsules three times a day (a total of 9 capsules).
The dose is individual and depends only on the physiological condition of the athlete and his specific requirements. Daily doses can always be changed.
The use of MUSCLE ARMOUR does not require strict schematics as with certain dosage forms. It can be stopped and started at the discretion of the athlete, without having any negative impact or disturbance of his homeostasis.
- If you forget to take MUSCLE ARMOUR.
If you miss the daily intake, do not compensate in the evening with more capsules. This will not help you look better or recover faster!
- Possible side effects when using MUSCLE ARMOUR.
None have been found, except in some patients with individual hypersensitivity to the active ingredients of the product.
- MUSCLE ARMOUR storage.
- Store in the original package in order to protect from light and moisture.
- Store below 25 °C.
- Keep out of reach of children!
- The food supplement must not be used after the expiry date which is stated on the pack.